VGFacts

Full Version: So...where is everything?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The site is certainly LOOKING good, but aside from the one set of Easter Egg Hunting episodes and the occasional Did You Know Gaming video so far I haven't seen much activity in terms of official material here. Even Did You Know Gaming itself only seems to have 2 or 3 new facts posted every week.

I have no business complaining, of course, as this is all free, but I only ask because this site's announcement video had built up a handful of pretty big things to expect, and most of it I haven't heard a word about since the announcement.

So I was just wondering where all the new shows are and why DYKG seems to be updated so rarely lately?
We update the site daily with new trivia... In fact, some days we've added 50-100 pieces of trivia. Usually it's 7/8 pieces.

The shows are taking a while as we've attempted to establish a website first and foremost, with a community of people submitters, as well as people who can handle that trivia. Sadly, this didn't work out as the people we got on board didn't do anything.

As such, there have been delays. But they are still coming. And soon, too, hopefully. We have a couple more things we need to get done first before we can say that it is our #1 priority as a whole, but we are still working on it.

Things are going a little bit slowly behind the scenes as we are all working very hard to produce some content that we'll be pushing out soon.
This is likely why Shane hasn't updated DYKG so frequently.

You can see on the front page any new trivia added to our site, or you can subscribe to our automated Twitter account to receive them on your Twitter when they're posted.
https://twitter.com/VGFactsUpdates/