VGFacts

Full Version: SERIOUSLY's Music & Multimedia Corner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
So here's the thing - When I have spare time, I like to make music.
Over the past few days, I've made a new piece that's based off music from a video game. It's up to you to guess what it is (it gets more apparent towards the end). So just put your earphones in, sit back, close your eyes, and relax :)

I also have other pieces that I'll link sometime in the next few days. If you want to have a look at my channel, you can find the link just below in my signature.
I was on your channel about 2 hours ago ha. Listening to the channel title video. May need to use it at some point ;D
Really think your stuff is good.
(03-17-2013, 07:03 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: [ -> ]I was on your channel about 2 hours ago ha. Listening to the channel title video. May need to use it at some point ;D
Really think your stuff is good.

Thanks !
You can use whatever piece you want for your videos and whatnot, BumblebeeCody

[Image: JaQV9.jpg]
I dig it. B)
Not bad, in fact, I do believe it may be good.
Here's another one to tempt your cochleas
I'm going back in time !

I'm digging both of those, excellent job! Couldn't guess what the first one was based off of, but I got some serious Nobuo vibes from it.
(03-20-2013, 02:13 PM)Wardenclyffe Wrote: [ -> ]I'm digging both of those, excellent job! Couldn't guess what the first one was based off of, but I got some serious Nobuo vibes from it.

Thanks !

The first one is actually based off the chord sequence of Tal Tal Heights, from Link's Awakening.
(03-20-2013, 04:46 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2013, 02:13 PM)Wardenclyffe Wrote: [ -> ]I'm digging both of those, excellent job! Couldn't guess what the first one was based off of, but I got some serious Nobuo vibes from it.

Thanks !

The first one is actually based off the chord sequence of Tal Tal Heights, from Link's Awakening.

Oh, right on! I'll have to listen to Tal Tal Heights again to get the full effect.
Your music's still amazing.
Here's a more upbeat piece I made about a year and a half ago. I still haven't named it - recommendations are welcome !

DAYUM! Do you listen to Muse at all? Because that last one sounded very Muse-y to me.
Hmmm, I like Muse (not that I've actually listened to much else than their Absolution album) - perhaps I was subconsciously swayed D:
This isn't music, but I thought I'd share it in any case.
Something I drew

[Image: GfJEfND.jpg]

I'm not very good at free-hand drawing, but give me a ruler, protractor, etc, and off I go !
Cool beans. I went through and listened to your whole channel whilst I worked on my rubber band ball. (I am not a very interesting person) It was very relaxing. What program do you use for your videos? Is it just a bunch of After Effects stuff?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7