VGFacts

Full Version: We've reached 5000 trivia!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I find it funny that I am the top contributor (agien, I'm really surprised that I am) and yet I'm only like 9%. If i'm not wrong, the top 5 people are 30% of the site.

Congrats people. See you next year for our 10,000 trivia.
Actually, we're still 75 off from 500. That's ID 5,000 but there is only 4,925 active pieces of trivia on the site currently.
Think about how much trivia that hasn't been posted yet, but has been submitted.
Well then in that case we've reached 500 Trivia I.D's!

By the way, what happened to the inactive trivia?
Its only a matter of time!
Inactive, in this case, refers to trivia that has been deleted for one reason or another.
(12-02-2013, 01:11 AM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]Inactive, in this case, refers to trivia that has been deleted for one reason or another.

This is something that I have been wondering. Is there any way that you could replace the "Inactive" trivia with newer trivia? That way we could have a more equal count.
Unfortunately, we can't. The way I designed this system, we never hard delete anything (as in permanently) so that deleted items can be restored if desired. Even if I wasn't doing that though, deleting things would still leave gaps as that ID is auto-generated by the database.
Oh well. All good ideas have to have flaws I guess.

Still, we have got this far and that's has to be a land mark for a site that not even a year old.
That's why we have this:
http://www.vgfacts.com/stats/

;)
Oh, the times when I was in the top 5... What was it, a month ago? :P
Hey cool, I'm 24th.

I actually thought I was lower, that's not bad.