VGFacts

Full Version: Bruno Delinger in HotD2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bruno Delinger from the Dynamite Deka series can be unlocked as an alternative costume in House of the Dead 2. The costume is given to you by a maid that I strongly believe is the presiden't daughter from Dynamite Deka 2 (Dynamite Cop in US), though this I can't confirm. This secret is available in both the home version of the original game and in the HotD2&3 Return version for the Wii.

Here's a picture of Bruno in a cutscene:
[Image: Untitled1.jpg]

HotD2&3 Return hints on IGN

HotD2 unlockables on GameFAQs

Mention on Wikipedia

HotD Wiki page on Bruno

NOW, onto the second part of this trivia: the president's daughter. I really don't have much to go on with this. In all honesty, a mere mention on this website is my only lead: http://www.thewebsiteofthedead.com/?p=1121 (scroll down to the "Trivia/Facts" section)

There it says "Bruno Delinger and the president’s daughter from the Dynamite Deka series appear as cameos in the game’s “Original Mode” Both the Dynamite Deka and The House of the Dead series were created by Sega AM1."

The part about the games being developed by the same team is true, although by the time House of the Dead went into development AM1 had changed its name to Wow Entertainment.

All other sites I've gone to only mention "a maid" giving you the item. However, the president's daughter is wearing an outfit strongly resembling a maid in Dynamite Deka 2. For some strange reason, there is literally no pictures or videos to back up my claim on the entire internet. Either that or they are buried DEEP. No walkthrough on YT even seems to acknowledge the room, the only "all secrets" walkthough I found mysteriously ends at chapter 3 (the secret is in the final, 6th chapter) and I could not find any relevant video footage on other sites.

Considering both games are from the same development team it is a strong possibility it's the same character. Still, I would like to know if anyone here has HotD2 or has in their possession pictures/footage I don't. Could someone check on this? Even a picture with a phone camera from the tv screen would help. I'd do it myself but alas, I don't have the game.

For future reference, here's the presiden't daughter in an outfit that strongly resembles a maid outfit:
[Image: 17343-dynamite-cop-dreamcast-screenshot-...ughter.jpg]
Picture from Dynamite Deka 2.