VGFacts

Full Version: Looking For Group - The Where my gamers at thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Post if you wanna get some multiplayer action on.
This is a gaming forum after all, and it seems like it never really branches out from the "forum" bit.

So, get to posting.

My little bro and I are currently looking for a PC Version Left 4 Dead 2 group to do a campaign run on easy. (Gotta learn somehow)

Where my gamers at?
What kinda multiplayer games are we talkin' 'bout?
(01-03-2014, 08:14 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote: [ -> ]What kinda multiplayer games are we talkin' 'bout?

Well, I'm looking for at least 1 other person for a Left 4 Dead 2 campaign playthrough.
You can request or reply to anything you're up to doing where you'd be looking for group.
(01-03-2014, 08:15 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2014, 08:14 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote: [ -> ]What kinda multiplayer games are we talkin' 'bout?

Well, I'm looking for at least 1 other person for a Left 4 Dead 2 campaign playthrough.
You can request or reply to anything you're up to doing where you'd be looking for group.

If I had L4D2 I would play, but sadly I dont :/

And I can play these games with anyone:
Call Of Duty (All except World at War)
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
The Last Of Us
Dead Space 2/3
Resident Evil 5/6 (I like 6 better)

And, when I get PS+:

Call Of Duty: Ghosts (PS4)
Battlefield 4 (PS4)
(01-03-2014, 08:24 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2014, 08:15 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]

If I had L4D2 I would play, but sadly I dont :/

And I can play these games with anyone:
Call Of Duty (All except World at War)
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
The Last Of Us
Dead Space 2/3
Resident Evil 5/6 (I like 6 better)

And, when I get PS+:

Call Of Duty: Ghosts (PS4)
Battlefield 4 (PS4)
It was on PC actually. I probably should have clarified that.
YO Frankfrost are you one of the only people who play all stars if so we should play together
(01-03-2014, 09:13 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: [ -> ]YO Frankfrost are you one of the only people who play all stars if so we should play together

Yeah, I am. And sure, Ill play it with you whenever your available.
I'm really digging Guns of Icarus at the moment, lemme know if you want to play sometime.

If you haven't tried it, it's great and more people need to play it. Seriously, I have four friends who play it and I bought it for three of them.
If im not too late, I have L4D2 and am up for an easy campaign =]
Eh, we'll see about it sometime eh? A trusted group's always nicer than random strangers.
Sure, anytime is good for me my steam id is just this one.