VGFacts

Full Version: What was your first video game that you can remember?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
mine was Super Mario Sunshine
My first video game was the original Crash Bandicoot for the PS1. What fun that was, despite being difficult without the known power-ups Crash would later get in Warped.
I can't really remember. I think it might have been Super Mario World or Star Fox 64.

(01-15-2014, 07:09 PM)Scolethedog Wrote: [ -> ]mine was Super Mario Sunshine

That and Wind Waker were my first Gamecube games.

(01-15-2014, 07:17 PM)CLXcool Wrote: [ -> ]My first video game was the original Crash Bandicoot for the PS1. What fun that was, despite being difficult without the known power-ups Crash would later get in Warped.

My first PS1 game. I have yet to get though the game. It takes a lot of practice and a lot of patience to beat it. It also does not help that I keep trying to get 100% and you have to do a no hit run to get everything. Still it's really fun.
If I remember correctly, my first video game was Super Mario Bros. 3. More specifically watching my cousin play while he hands me an unplugged controller and telling me that I'm one of the goombas.
I think it was Cruis'n USA arcade machine at the local pizza joint. I also had some neighbors that had a SNES, and I remember playing Star Fox in it. The first game I ever owned was Mario Kart 64, since it came with my first console, the N64.

Oh, and I remember playing the monopoly board game adaption on the neighbors SNES as well. Not sure what was first.
(01-15-2014, 09:57 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: [ -> ]I think it was Cruis'n USA arcade machine at the local pizza joint. I also had some neighbors that had a SNES, and I remember playing Star Fox in it. The first game I ever owned was Mario Kart 64, since it came with my first console, the N64.

Oh, and I remember playing the monopoly board game adaption on the neighbors SNES as well. Not sure what was first.

You had Monopoly for SNES? That game started my long hatrid of all Monopoly games.

I also had Cruis'n USA for N64, and I never knew about the arcade game untill about 4 years ago. Doing the high score easter egg was my favorite part of playing the game. Speaking of, could you do that in the Arcade game?
I honestly have no idea about that easter egg. I never even knew it existed.
Umm... Some Dragon Ball Z Budakai game... I dont remember which one, though.
I.... actually don't know. I mean, I've said a lot of times that I think it was Double Dragon II but to be fair, it could've been any NES, Amiga or DOS game.
The first game I played was wind waker, but I remember playing rampage world tour on the n64 more than playing wind waker . That was a great game.
Mortal kombat 2
First game I remember playing was Castle Adventure on our Amstrad.
Space Invaders. I might be a big older than the rest who have posted so far but I used to play old games like that in arcades when I was only 4 or so.
I think it was Duck Hunt.
If I remember right, Tekken 1 or 2.
Pages: 1 2