VGFacts

Full Version: Hex's Birthday Funtime Stream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
On Saturday the 15th I'd really like it if you folks would spend the day with me! I plan on hopefully getting a stream going and showing, but not limited to, these films and shows:

The Brave Little Toaster
Wristcutters: A Love Story
Short Circuit
Reboot: Daemon Rising arc
Various episodes of Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law
Various episodes of Batman: The Animated Series

We'll see what time it is and then go from there if we get through these.

Please let me know if you think you can come! Stream will start when I wake up with some chit-chat and crappy music playing until we get a good crowd.
I'll try to make it. I'd be the first time I've seen Short Circuit.
As I said with the last, I'll try but no promises.
Count me in, you know I'm free Saturdays. How would this stream work exactly?
(03-04-2014, 10:36 PM)GameWizard001 Wrote: [ -> ]Count me in, you know I'm free Saturdays. How would this stream work exactly?

Have you never been to one? I'd use a program that lets everyone see my screen (the movies I'll be playing) and then we can also type back and forth about the movie or whatever.

I'm pretty sure I'll end up cancelling due to lack of interest, though. Just like my usual birthdays xD
Let us know how it'll be setup and I'll try to drop in. Area churches here are having a benefit for a guy who just had a second liver transplant. He was one of my little league baseball coaches back in the day. I haven't seen him in about 16 years.
(03-04-2014, 10:41 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2014, 10:36 PM)GameWizard001 Wrote: [ -> ]Count me in, you know I'm free Saturdays. How would this stream work exactly?

Have you never been to one? I'd use a program that lets everyone see my screen (the movies I'll be playing) and then we can also type back and forth about the movie or whatever.

I'm pretty sure I'll end up cancelling due to lack of interest, though. Just like my usual birthdays xD

I haven't actually but it sounds like fun. I say if there are even a few people it will still be a fun time cause you'll have people there who want to help celebrate your birthday, even if it might be for a little while or a long one.
I'll be game for at least a while :)
This'll be fun !
When would you start? I'd love to see Brave Little Toaster on yer streem.
Wristcutters: A Love Story is so amazing! Great choice!
(03-05-2014, 09:30 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: [ -> ]When would you start? I'd love to see Brave Little Toaster on yer streem.

I'm trying to figure that out. Daylight Savings starts for us Americans this weekend, I believe. Since I am super ignorant of other parts of the world, I don't know if anyone else turns the clock forward as well.
They say ignorance is bliss.......
Well, for Central time I'd like to aim for around 11 AM.

If someone wouldn't mind helping me, I'd like to know if that time syncs up well with other time zones. Otherwise I'll just post that I'm ready to stream whenever a fair amount of people are available and you all can just show up. ...I'm such a dunderhead.
SUPER-SERIOUSLY TIME CONVERSION 1000TH POST BONANZA

Listen up :
  • Eastern European - 7pm (19 h)
  • Central European - 6pm (18 h)
  • United Kingdom - 5pm (17 h)
  • Eastern Standard -12pm (12 h)
  • Central - 11am (11 h)
  • Mountains and Stuff - 10am (10 h)
  • West Coast - 9am (9 h)
(03-05-2014, 02:18 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: [ -> ]
SUPER-SERIOUSLY TIME CONVERSION 1000TH POST BONANZA

Listen up :
  • Eastern European - 7pm (19 h)
  • Central European - 6pm (18 h)
  • United Kingdom - 5pm (17 h)
  • Eastern Standard -12pm (12 h)
  • Central - 11am (11 h)
  • Mountains and Stuff - 10am (10 h)
  • West Coast - 9am (9 h)

SERIOUSLY THOUGH, everyone's favorite time saving, good looking, suave super hero.
Pages: 1 2 3 4