VGFacts

Full Version: ZippCast Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was recently invited by some friends to "YouTube, but better!" over at ZippCast. Whether it's better than YouTube depends on your preferences, and I really haven't made a call on that yet. I really like that it "feels" like YouTube did years ago- I don't much care for the last few rounds of design choices.

However, the entire help center is offline. According to the guy I spoke with, the whole thing is down due to hackers. Meanwhile, I can't get the upload program to work. I assume it's just a matter of me being an idiot, and I'm missing something obvious- but all the help links go back to the "down" portion of the site, so I don't know what to do. So, I figured it'd be smart to ask the VGFacts community- back on DYKG there didn't seem to be any topic you guys couldn't tackle.

Any ideas on how to make that program work? Thanks in advance everyone!
Got it solved. Corrupted files on my end caused the problem.

I'm off to go whack myself with the "stoopid stick" for I "did a stoopid".
I'm glad you got it working. Thanks for the follow up. Too often, these threads go unanswered, only to be found years later by someone with a similar problem.