VGFacts

Full Version: Loot Crate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Loot Crate has become quite popular recently. If you haven't heard of it, it's a monthly subscription box with tons of awesome nerdy shit in it. Every month is a different theme. Here is a video of me and Patrick opening our first one. I wanted to share this in case anyone might be interested. It's super fun!
If you want to sign up, go here!

Half tempted. I like stuff. And I can make a video. And y'all can see my face, or hear my voice.
Ashens (A british guy who reviews various things) Reviewed these. 2 times in fact. He didn't like them.

So did another British chap, NerdCubed. He was slightly more amused by them than Ashens.

The unboxing videos are all over youtube. They're quite fun.
Yeah, we get them a month.

This month had Attack on Titan stuff, too bad I don't care for Attack on Titan.

Hoping for good stuff next month.
That is the second person to use scissors to cut the tape holding the box together. Is that what regular people do? Scissors? Because I knife everything open.

Is rubber British for eraser? Because that's new to me, too.
(03-26-2014, 01:38 PM)Newt Wrote: [ -> ]That is the second person to use scissors to cut the tape holding the box together. Is that what regular people do? Scissors? Because I knife everything open.

Is rubber British for eraser? Because that's new to me, too.

Oh God yes.

When I first got to Canada and asked someone I had just met for a rubber... ho boy.

Fun fact - In France, we call them "préservatif". So if you are a good-food lover, and go to France and ask if there are any preservatives in a food, say "conservateur". Then if you ask if anyone knows of the conservative party, "conservateur" also works.
I'd rather just watch people on YouTube. Not really into Loot Crates. Awesome idea though if you're into that.
April's theme is Dragons

Your husband has a Coheed and Cambria shirt. Can I borrow him? I'll give him back, eventually. Probably in like, 45 years or something when I die of Newt-based stupidity.
Only if I can come too. I have the same shirt, and i'm the longtime fan :D
But I want him for myself. D=

Fine. When C&C comes to California, y'all can come visit.

I almost forgot, if you're interested, click HERE to sign up :)

Pages: 1 2