VGFacts

Full Version: ITS ALIVE!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, is everything stable again?
Is it going to go back down again?
What caused it?
It should be back up to stay for now. Full story coming as a news post in the near future.
I'm glad it's back, the days just weren't the same without my facts that were VG related.
This entire commercial sums up my feelings of this site going away and then coming back:

Glad everything is sorted out !

I joined VG-Resource, but never got my confirmation e-mail.
(04-14-2014, 04:28 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: [ -> ]Glad everything is sorted out !

I did, but the site felt so alien to me, even though it relatively is the same thing so I didn't really use it all that much.
My last visited bar says 04-03-2014, 05:28 PM, which means that I have been offline for at lest 11 days.

Thanks for trying your best for us guys. I was getting a little impatient, which makes me sad, becuse I knew you guys were working very hard. Hopefully everything is fine now.
Yes, I forgot. Well done Petie, well done on getting things back.
(04-14-2014, 04:48 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: [ -> ]My last visited bar says 04-03-2014, 05:28 PM, which means that I have been offline for at lest 11 days.

Thanks for trying your best for us guys. I was getting a little impatient, which makes me sad, becuse I knew you guys were working very hard. Hopefully everything is fine now.

"Thursday, April 3rd, 2014, 16:59" on my end. I remember turning off my laptop on campus and thinking "I should probably answer to that post when I get home."

I got home and the sadness had already begun.
This is a great thing to wake up to!
(04-14-2014, 04:28 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: [ -> ]Glad everything is sorted out !

We're currently having issues sending to hotmail addresses. I went ahead and manually activated your account over there though.
Meh, my computer was out of commission until a few days ago.

I had no idea this site was down.
...Who are you people again?
Yay, it's back! This is awesome!
Vgresource is a great site for sure, but it's hard to break into such a unique crowd.
Thank goodness I'm home.
There were times when I noticed a trivia worthy thing in a game. There were times. And now they are gone. Thanks brain.

Thanks for the hard work on getting back the servers, though! It's good to be back.
Pages: 1 2