VGFacts

Full Version: Stars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can anyone give me a brief explanation about the stars on these forums?
if they work like they do on TSR, then the amount you have should represent how many posts you've made on the forum.
seeing how Petie has like 6 or so of them though, I could be wrong.
How could you want the stars back and not know what it is :O
They are post-based, with the exception of staff. I don't want to spoil the surprise so I'm not going to tell you how many posts you need to reach each next star but I will tell you that there are 4 stars that members can obtain.

5, 6, and 7 stars are reserved for single-forum Moderators, Super Moderators, and Administrators respectively.
Wait. What just happened? One star?!?!?!
That's what you get for asking questions!

Haha, seriously though, I never changed the defaults to include a level 0, so to speak. You have to earn that first star ;) As a result though, each post level went down one star (so we have level 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4 instead of 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5).
So this whole time, I've only had one star?
No! This whole time you've had two stars. Now you have one :P
And I see you still have seven...
Now I can't become a world renowned hotel.

O O
I _ I
[Image: 3-waterfall-odon-czintos.jpg]
(03-18-2013, 05:09 PM)Ghost Nappa Wrote: [ -> ]And I see you still have seven...

It's not the size or quantity of your stars, but what you do with them.
(03-18-2013, 06:24 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2013, 05:09 PM)Ghost Nappa Wrote: [ -> ]And I see you still have seven...

And also, yes, yes I do! Mine are set by my group directly :P
(03-18-2013, 06:28 PM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2013, 06:24 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: [ -> ]

And also, yes, yes I do! Mine are set by my group directly :P

kind of cheating isn't it?
I suppose it kind of is but such is the way of the world. Or at least this world.
well he's the admin and he helped make this site happen so the least he deserves is more stars hey? :P
Pages: 1 2 3