VGFacts

Full Version: Freddi Fish, Putt-putt, and others heading to steam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://kotaku.com/remember-putt-putt-paj...1564576509

If you played one of these games as a kid, then chances are you remember them. I have a few memories of playing the Freddi Fish games as a kid. I'm glad that Steam is getting their hands on these games, so i can show this to my nephew.

Thoughts?
Yes please. I love these games. I grew up on Fatty Bear, Putt-Putt, and Spy Fox (the last one I never beat becuse of a puzzle that I only now know how to beat it). Bring them all on.
Might wanna fix that title. Its a bit misleading. What are these things?
^Kid point and click adventure games. You never played putt-putt or even Spy Fox Psycho?
(04-18-2014, 06:44 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]Might wanna fix that title. Its a bit misleading. What are these things?

I don't understand. Why is it misleading?

As for your question, Have you never heard of Humongous Entertainment (H.E.). They made a bunch of children's games back in the 90's. There were many of them and most of them had many sequls to.(see Peanut Butter Gamer's review of the Putt Putt games)
Oh wow, in France 'Freddi Fish' is 'Marine Malice'.
Amazing childhood game :)
(04-18-2014, 07:14 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2014, 06:44 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]Might wanna fix that title. Its a bit misleading. What are these things?

I don't understand. Why is it misleading?

As for your question, Have you never heard of Humongous Entertainment (H.E.). They made a bunch of children's games back in the 90's. There were many of them and most of them had many sequls to.(see Peanut Butter Gamer's review of the Putt Putt games)

Says Stream, not Steam.