VGFacts

Full Version: I have a favor to ask
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a fanpage where I talk about games and movies (I mentioned it once in of the other sub-forums) and as we get closer to E3 I find myself needing a little help. I want to get stories out on my page as soon as possible but I'll probably be at work during most of the major announcements. What I'm asking form is people who will be present as things are live to join my fanpage and show me that you can handle being an admin for it. If you are active and show an interest in helping the page grow, I will consider asking you to admin the page with me. If you can't be present at the time E3 news it coming out, but someone who will be, I would also greatly appreciate that. If you are interested, please PM me and I will link to my page so you can join.

To all mods, if this is not something you want to be here, please feel free to move. lock and delete this thread as need be. I don't want to cause any problems.