VGFacts

Full Version: Things you wish more people you know played
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's be honest. You have a game you wish more people played.

For me, its probably Yu-Gi-Oh!. I'll be honest.

How about you?
(05-06-2014, 07:32 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]Let's be honest. You have a game you wish more people played.

For me, its probably Yu-Gi-Oh!. I'll be honest.

How about you?

All my friends love Yu-Gi-Oh! especially me. We all grew up with Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories, Duelist Of Roses, Dungeon Dice Monsters, Tag Force 5 and 5D Decade Duels.

I wish more people knew about Age of Wonders. I got my friend into it but I need to play with more people. Commandos is another game, I freaking love that game and I wish more people knew about it. The game is very fun with other people because is requires so much strategy and it's so much fun to play with others.
DAYZ!!! AAAAAAAAARGH!!!!

I need more meat shields partners in crime survival comrades!
Injustice ON PS4. Lots of people play Injustice on PS3 and Xbox 360 but nobody plays on PS4 i swear i only find 10 people online and they either just started and have less than 10 wins or they have been playing since release with 100+ wins. I see the same people all the time
(05-07-2014, 06:02 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: [ -> ]DAYZ!!! AAAAAAAAARGH!!!!

If its the ARMA 2 mod, I'd reinstall to join ya once things slow down a bit.
(05-07-2014, 05:07 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't have it installed anymore, I moved to the standalone when my previous hard drive died and I lost everything.
Dead Space 2.

No one ever plays multiplayer anymore.
Grabbed By The Ghoulies.

I will admit. This is a guilty pleasure for me. If only if this got released on the gamecube, maybe people would have played more of it.
(05-07-2014, 07:43 PM)CLXcool Wrote: [ -> ]Grabbed By The Ghoulies.

I will admit. This is a guilty pleasure for me. If only if this got released on the gamecube, maybe people would have played more of it.

More people would like it too.
(05-07-2014, 07:47 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: [ -> ]

More people would like it too.
Yeah. It would have also made it Rare's second video game for the Gamecube.
(05-07-2014, 05:20 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't have it installed anymore, I moved to the standalone when my previous hard drive died and I lost everything.

Don't a bunch of people play DayZ? I swear its a very popular game. Might be wrong im just assuming on what i hear and see about the game.
Fur Fighters. I never managed to find anyone online to play a Fluffmatch against.

And Scaler, which some people have heard of, but that's usually as far as it goes.

I don't care what the reviews were like, I loved that game.
The more people that know about Okage, the more likely Sony will remake the game and a sequel will be made......... Right?

Why did I have to fall in love with a underrated, cult classic that had to have a cliff hanger ending? It's so not fair. TT.TT
(05-08-2014, 05:15 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2014, 05:20 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't a bunch of people play DayZ? I swear its a very popular game. Might be wrong im just assuming on what i hear and see about the game.

But this is a thread about games we wish more people we know played.

The game has a massive player base considering it's only in alpha but trust me, it's extremely hard to find a trustworthy player just by hanging around in cities. I much prefer playing with people I know.