VGFacts

Full Version: HAL wants to do a full 3D Kirby game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We all know that kirby has been ventured into 3D a couple of times in his games. But not a full fledged 3D game(like Super Mario galaxy). Hal has revealed that they would want to explore the possibility of doing a fully fledged 3D game of Kirby.

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/hal-wants-t...4DwC_ldWSo

Would you be interested in playing it if Hal does it? If they can do it. I'm interested in how they will do it. Now this was a nice way to make my 700th post.
I'll be interested if its good. It could go well, or it could go poorly. Though, I would consider Air Ride to be a full 3d game.
A full article here.

I don't see why Kirby would need a 3D game. I'm sure it'll be fun but it's not what Kirby is generally about. If it was on the lines of Sonic The Hedgehog/Super Mario 3D land which involved jump between different levels of the stage but still moving in a linear progression, than that could work.
If they're going to make a 3D Kirby, a new IP would probably be better for it. But I guess Nintendo aren't into new IPs anymore.

This has me interested though:
Quote:“In Kirby: Triple Deluxe, most of the stages go back into the screen, and so what we’ve created is a new side scrolling action game where enemies come at you not just from back within the screen but also from at the front of it too! We think this area has a lot of potential for expanding on in the future.
(05-24-2014, 02:59 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: [ -> ]This has me interested though:
Quote:“In Kirby: Triple Deluxe, most of the stages go back into the screen, and so what we’ve created is a new side scrolling action game where enemies come at you not just from back within the screen but also from at the front of it too! We think this area has a lot of potential for expanding on in the future.

Dat sentence structure, though.

Regardless, this is a good idea, especially with HAL behind it.
I think this could be interesting if done right.
I do hope that they try to make it like Return to Dreamland and take a few pointers from the previous games.