VGFacts

Full Version: Arjahn's old stuff and junk™
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not much of an artist or anything, but a few years ago I made a few simple photoshop doohickies and 3D models in blender, figured I'd just post them here. So yeah after that buildup you're all hyped from some divine quality sheet.

Some of those are actually really nice. :D
*not bad
haha I like the screen shot!
I don't like this thread. The title clearly indicates "Arjahn's ... junk™", yet we are still to be presented with any such thing.
I'm pretty sure I've seen that Megaman one before. It was on some video commemorating Megaman's anniversary last year. It was just a compilation of videos and fanart, really.
(03-24-2013, 06:41 AM)Ouberry_13 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure I've seen that Megaman one before. It was on some video commemorating Megaman's anniversary last year. It was just a compilation of videos and fanart, really.

It's a pretty simple concept, but I specifically remember cutting out and dragging every one of those bastards off of the spriter's resource page when I was just learning PS, so I can definitively say that the amateur png-filled image above was of my own doing. EDIT: Oh shit sorry you meant it was a compilation, damn I need to get better at inferring from these stupid forums. Now I'm apologizing to a guy who hasn't used the forums since 2013. I need help.

Oh and I just made this because I discovered you could use gifs on your steam profile.
[Image: ACgGKir.gif]

I like posting it because it looks like he's dancing with the dude in my signature.