VGFacts

Full Version: Tezuka would like to do a sequel to Super Mario Sunshine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.gamnesia.com/news/tezuka-woul...6L9uvldWSp

I loved playing Super Mario Sunshine. I've always wanted to see a sequel happen. Since Luigi's Mansion got a sequel, then maybe one can finally happen for Super Mario Sunshine.
I would kill someone just for a sequel to that game but, I don't want it to be a forced sequel, I want it to be as unique as the first.
(06-19-2014, 09:58 PM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote: [ -> ]I would kill someone just for a sequel to that game but, I don't want it to be a forced sequel, I want it to be as unique as the first.
Same. I would like to see this as a well developed sequel and not feel 'forced'. I wonder if this will include some proposed ideas from the first game in this.
I'd be down for that. Sunshine was one of my favorite games during the 6th generation consoles, and I wasn't even that into Mario at the time.
I've actually always felt that Sunshine was the best Mario game, period. I'd really be down for this.

But wanting and doing are two different things.
(06-20-2014, 06:46 AM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: [ -> ]But wanting and doing are two different things.
Care to elaborate on that one?
I can want to be the very greatest at extreme ironing, but being the very best is totally different.

Same here. Him wanting to make a sequel is very different from actually releasing it.