VGFacts

Full Version: Most uncomfortable controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm sure there is a thread where it asks which is the most comfortable. In this case, which one is the most uncomfortable to play with?
XBox 360 controllers. It feels so weird having an analog stick where the D-Pad should be.
How far back can we go?
Because the Atari Jaguar controller is an absolute mess.
Edit: I mean, just LOOK at this thing:
[Image: Atari_Jaguar_Controller_Pic3.jpg]
The Classic Controller. The last time I tried was while I was playing Mario Kart 8, and it was terrible. I think I am not trying enough.

But The Antagonist, what do YOU think is the most uncomfortable controller?
Does the Virtual Boy count?
(07-03-2014, 01:45 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote: [ -> ]XBox 360 controllers. It feels so weird having an analog stick where the D-Pad should be.

What about the Gamecube controller man?

(07-03-2014, 02:47 PM)Pewable Wrote: [ -> ]But The Antagonist, what do YOU think is the most uncomfortable controller?

Don't know if I'm too used to the Xbox 360 controller, but the Dualshock 4 is a pain in the ass. When I go to a friends house to play FIFA or something, after a time it hurts like hell and it gets uncomfortable.

Also the first Xbox controller, the fat one. That one was just a mess.
NES controllers, they can really dig into my hands after a while. Any other controller is pretty good for me.
(07-03-2014, 03:31 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2014, 01:45 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote: [ -> ]XBox 360 controllers. It feels so weird having an analog stick where the D-Pad should be.

What about the Gamecube controller man?

I dislike both equally. Xbox controllers for the same reason frankfrost mentioned, Gamecube controller for the weird rubbery nub of an analog stick.
Some sort of Mad Catz Nintendo64 controller. It was as though almost all third party controllers were crap back then.
Meh, I've sort of got used to them all, you do over time.

I still think that anyone who says the Xbox/GC controller is bad is wrong to the highest degree of being wrong. It's perfect in every form of being comfortable.
Honestly, after using any controller for a while I start to just not notice it. People point out really small things in controllers and it just makes no difference to me that the triggers are kind of different.
The 360 because it hurts my tiny hands to use it!
I have no problems with any controllers I use but the most uncomfortable would have to be the xbox controller.
I remember a friend had a gamecube controller, an official one, that had been so worn down on the joysticks that it would actually cut you.
(07-03-2014, 09:02 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]I remember a friend had a gamecube controller, an official one, that had been so worn down on the joysticks that it would actually cut you.
I've got like 4 of those, trying to find places to buy new joysticks...
Pages: 1 2 3