VGFacts

Full Version: Something screwy with the Spoiler tag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay this has been happening bit lately, don't know if anyone else is experiencing it. For some reason, when ever I click on the "Click to View" link for a Spoiler tag, it opens and then a second or two later closes back up again. At first I thought that I clicked it twice by accident or something. But then I go to try it again and make sure it was one click, it close back up again.

I don't know what might be causing this but it has become quite annoying for me and was wondering if anyone knows of a way for this to stop?
I'll look into it. To begin, let's test:

Seems okay to me. Browser and OS?
(07-05-2014, 01:43 PM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]I'll look into it. To begin, let's test:

Seems okay to me. Browser and OS?

My browser is Google Chrome and my OS is Windows 7 Ultimate

Okay tested it in IE and it worked just fine so something to do with Chrome then.

Okay I found the culprit, never mind. I had an Ad Block Pro extension installed, even disabled for this site it still affected the spoiler tag for some reason.
Thanks for the update. Yeah, AdBlock, even when on a white listed site, can still do some odd things.