VGFacts

Full Version: Video game crossovers you love/want.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Tell us about some video game crossovers you'd love to see, or have played and liked.

I've always liked the SSB series, as many others have and I think it's a cool crossover of all the Nintendo characters and some third parties.

I'd also love to see a Phoenix Wright vs Ghost Trick crossover, since the creator of both said he'd love to make one, and it would be awesome and the best game ever created.

I think that Sega should make their own version of Smash Bros too. I'd love to see a story mode in there as well as an interesting fighting style of the characters, I can see it now. It could start by Eggman taking the Master Emerald only for Sonic to fight him and then as he slips away

So what about you guys, what kind of cross overs would you like to see?
I said this before but I would like to see a true Sonic and Mario game. I came up with a story that they could use.

A Sega X Nintendo game would be cool. I'm thinking the Capcom X Namco RPG but with Nintendo Characters meeting Sega characters.
Animal Crossing and Pikmin. I think this would end up to be a great and cute game.
In my mind. I've imagined where there is a crossover of Mario Bros and Sonic. But instead of being a sports party game, its a game that takes a bit of each from their own series. At one point being Mario with traditional side scrolling platforming similar to New Super Mario bros, to it becoming a 2.5 3D styled platform when it comes to Sonic. Oh how I wish a game like this would be made. SO many ideas to explore with that.

Along the lines of Mario. I've wanted a Banjo-kazooie and Donkey kong crossover. Not holding my breathe on that one.

Others include.
Bayonetta/Madworld
lollipop Chainsaw/No more Heroes
Sega X Nintendo(bonus points if they include one shot characters from Sega)
I'd like to see some open world games, specifically Watch Dogs,Sleeping Dogs, and GTA cross over. If for once they could just stop being rivals, then I think that they could create something great. With the Asian setting of Sleeping Dogs, along with its Kung-Fu and undercover cop elements, GTA or WD could cross over to create a multi-nation game where you could travel between countries and so forth. Or with WD's hacking, they could combine to create a game with the scope of GTA games with one protagonist being a hacker and one being a GTA protagonist. Something great could come together if they stopped being rivals for a moment, but that will never happen.
I wanted a game where Kerrigan and Diablo could duke it out, and all I got was Heroes of The Storm.

I think it'd be cool to see an arena style Square series, like The Dissidia games but not exclusive to Final Fantasy. I want to see Zidane, Jessica Albert, Chrono, and Agent 47 in a fight.
I'm still waiting the day for Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter to come out even though it may not happen. I thought Dissidia handled their crossover very well and I personally want to see more and even include Kingdom Hearts characters.

You know what would also be another great combination..... Shin Megami Tensai X Fire Emblem..... we probably never get that though, am I right??
Uncharted x Tomb Raider can make a good combination I think.
Two little words
Shanatales
Animal Crossing and GTA. I hear that Drake the Duck owes me a bit of money.

Edit: Agree with Retrolinkx too. The Ghost Trick and Phoenix Wright crossover would be perfect. You'd be able to use Maya to communicate to the dead of the Ghost Trick games with the help of Sissel. You can also use his abilities to manipulate objects in the investigation which maybe uncover a hidden bit of evidence. Capcom even gave Phoenix and Maya Ghost Trick colours in MvC3.
[Image: phoenixwright_6p_74142_640screen.jpg]
My dream crossovers are almost always RPGs but fighters are fine too. The good part for me is that I've gotten a lot of the crossovers that I've wanted to see already, like Cross Edge and Project X-Zone (though the latter wasn't quite as good as I had hoped). Disgaea is pretty good at having characters from other franchises playable as well.
Wouldn't mind is Nintendo said "fuck it" and made a Nintendo All-stars Racing. Mario Kart 8 could've been something special.
I've always wanted a Zelda with GTA V online capabilities (at least what the trailers made it look like - hang out, do what you want). I must add that I do not have GTA V nor have I played it.
I just want a Zelda MMO.

Would that be anything like Final Fantasy XI Online?
(07-09-2014, 05:20 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: [ -> ]Wouldn't mind is Nintendo said "fuck it" and made a Nintendo All-stars Racing. Mario Kart 8 could've been something special.
I thought about that one for a while now. It would be pretty amazing to see all the one shot characters and secondary characters(like Pauline from Mario vs Donkey kong) for a racing game.
I believe that Metal Slug x Contra would be a very good idea for a crossover (and considering both are "run and gun" videogames, it only makes sense), too bad it's never going to happen because Konami's current CEO is a hamster's corpse.
Pages: 1 2 3