VGFacts

Full Version: What is your favorite Video Game Character Design?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a bit curious. What is your favorite Video Game Character Design? Mine is Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles. Specificially, with Shulk's standard armor.
I think the Persona designs in Persona 3 & 4 are awesome. With Orpheus being the coolest looking. Final Fantasy bosses are also uniquely designed like Gilgamesh and the Weapons in FF7.
Ignoring all the female characters that I just like to look at due to fanservice (The Mortal Kombat girls, Kaileena from Prince of Persia:Warrior Within, Cortana from Halo 2 onwards (Halo 1 Cortana looks really ugly as does all the human models), Alpha 152 from DOA4 (which counts as fanservice and cool design)), I like the prince and Dark Prince from Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones, the Dahaka from Warrior Within, Clockwerk from Sly Cooper, Gol Acheron from Jaxter 1 (Dee Snider also helps), Aigis from Persona (not sure if this counts as fanservice), and Dr. Nefarious from Ratchet & Clank.

There are way more that I am forgetting about. I see me revisiting this in the future.
I'm not sure why, but I've always liked everything about Shy Guy's design. Also Petey Piranha with his very sexy polka dot speedo.
GLaDOS.

I really like the armor design of Ayatane from Ar Tonelico, too.
[Image: 965599-ayatane_xedge.png]
I've always liked armours in vidya.

Mark V and Mark VI in Halo were really cool looking armours.
The Brotherhood of Steel and Enclave had interesting looks too.
I've always liked Sheik's design in Ocarina of Time and I'm loving Link's design in Hyrule Warriors. I also like Delsin's design from Infamous: SS.
Tiki
[Image: 241px-Tiki_%28Fire_Emblem_Monshou_no_Nazo_-_2%29.png]
[Image: TikiKakusei.jpg]
She's a 1000+ year old dragonkin called a Manakeet with deep ties to the Fire Emblem gods.
3 words
Katatak. Coming. Soon

Edit:I forgot to finish the post so what I was trying to say was 'Katataks designs are awesome' not sure if its the final design but its the only one we got for now
I love the design of Raiden in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, it shows off his human, his cyborg, and his badass sword.

And Phoenix Wright. Dat suit.
One shot characters tend to have better designs then others. Some of the one-shot characters from the games like Billy Hatcher and the giant egg, Toejam and Earl, and Comix Zone have really great character designs. Billy Hatcher(and his friends) designs to me feel like throwbacks to the style of Osamu Tezuka. Very retro anime like.

As for one shot characters from known series. I like the designs for the deadly six in Sonic Lost Worlds. They felt very fresh for bad guys compared to everything else that Sonic had to put up with for awhile now. I mostly enjoy Zeena's design the most.