VGFacts

Full Version: What song are you obsessing over right now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Pretty simple, post the song you are playing on repeat the most. We all have times when we get stuck on a song and can't stop listening to it. For me right now it's this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTayV03Jtmg

I think the title of the song is wrong on this video though. Pretty sure it's called "Can you remember"
I love Mother 3.
I should probably stop listening to it when since it'll be worn out by the time I hear it in Bayo 2.
I don't know why.
(07-28-2014, 11:31 AM)ClaudX Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why.

That was super funny.
I can't explain (hard to say) why I'm loving this song. It must be the beautiful backgrounds as well as how the song is played that makes me love it.

This was on Spotify and its stuck in my head atm. Didn't watch the video but called Sex on Fire so take that how you will.

...Don't judge me.
This one actually has two songs in it but I've practically been listening to in on repeat for the last two days: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VJUjF8yioI
I like to think. And whenever I am by myself, I think. This is some of my thinking music.

Right now I don't have a song like that but the last one I kept playing on my computer, on my laptop, in my car and on my MP3 player was this:
I listened to it so much I completely memorized it and every time I heard Hey There Delilah on the radio I sang this over it. Now I just occasinally play it in the background while playing Cthulhu Saves the World.

(08-01-2014, 10:12 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: [ -> ]...Don't judge me.

Never. 90s pop is love.
Actually, Paprika's OST is stuck in my head:

And i love Susume Hirasawa (Berserk)^^
I CAN'T GET THIS OUT OF MY HEAD!!! IT'S JUST TOO CATCHY WHILE BEING MOODY AND EVERYTHING!!!

I swear to god. I should have listened to Japanese anime music sooner. I didn't realize most of the jazz from Japan has taken pointers from Vince Guarladi in terms of music(the composer behind the charlie brown specials mind you).
Pages: 1 2 3