VGFacts

Full Version: What voice do you associate with the person above you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I know I'm not the only one who does this. Without thinking of what the person above you sounds like in real life, what do you associate with them? Like, I thought Dazz would kind of sound like a pirate because of his sprite as silly as it sounds. Then I heard his real voice and started wondering where this silly pirate idea came into play.

So, I'm curious about this and would like to hear your input.
Nope, I read all of you with my in-head voice.
I just read everything on the internet with my own voice, farnsworth-posts aside.
It makes erotic Shadow the Hedgehod/Shrek fanfics far more engaging.
I always read Arjahn's posts with a Robbin Williams voice because of how halarious he is.
I like to think your posts sound like Shaggy from scooby doo.

No idea why.
Whenever I read Retro's posts, I always get the 'old monogram' sound of tone as he speaks. Carlos I can imagine sounding a little similar to Courage(but not too similar though). Arjahn in my mind has a voice like Meow(from Space dandy) since I always read his posts in that voice. As for Psycho, I've pictured you with a Hannibal lecter kind of voice.
I give CLXCool an American accent, slightly higher than the average but with a certain virile tonality that is borne from his no-scope skills on Runescape.

All of that with the incessant scrich scrich of his sketch pencils drawing away :)
I give Seriously a Chinese-Canadian accent with a bit of french and a pinch of faux Lennon.
Kinda like Jay from Jay and Silent Bob.
A super excited Scottish guy, like the 10th doctor when he discovers something. I don't know why, because you're actually British, right? And I assume you really have a normal, slight British accent, nowhere near Scottish? I don't know. My head is odd.
(08-25-2014, 08:14 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: [ -> ]I give CLXCool an American accent, slightly higher than the average but with a certain virile tonality that is borne from his no-scope skills on Runescape.

All of that with the incessant scrich scrich of his sketch pencils drawing away :)
Care to give a video example of that kind of accent seriously?
The only time I don't imagine it, is when I've watched [insert users] video here so I know what [insert username here] sound like.
(08-26-2014, 02:49 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: [ -> ]The only time I don't imagine it, is when I've watched [insert users] video here so I know what [insert username here] sound like.

Well, I always imagined you as sounding like a really tough biker; then I watched your videos. Still tough guy, but not American biker.
I'll be honest. I pictured BumblebeeCody sounding like the Skull kid, only with a sinister approach. Until I saw his videos of course Cosmyk, you're more of a commando type of guy whenever I read your posts.
The voice that I associate with CLXcool is the voice of this dude:

Only because s/he profile pic gives off the impression that it is playing the piano offscreen(at least to me) and that's the voice I associate with pianist.
Pages: 1 2 3