VGFacts

Full Version: Where my online peeps at?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We had a listing for who has online accounts, but this is for who's looking for something online. So, to get started and provide an example, I just started playing Bravely Default, and there are bonuses for online play. If you have the game, please let me know so that we may both benefit each other.
More of you gotta play Rayman Legends! I so want to compete against you in the Challenges if you have it for the 360!
If enough people here have MK8 we could open up a VGFacts/DYKG MK8 online tournament.
If anyone here is going to jump on L4D2 or Halo Reach (since it's becoming free 15th/16th of September) hit me up on Steam or Xbox. I can give you a run down on how to play and play with you.
DayZ yo. If you have the standalone version on Steam, hit me up. I use the same username there, just without the gap.

(09-06-2014, 09:50 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]We had a listing for who has online accounts, but this is for who's looking for something online. So, to get started and provide an example, I just started playing Bravely Default, and there are bonuses for online play. If you have the game, please let me know so that we may both benefit each other.

I just got the game myself. You can check my friend code from the Gamer Tags thread.
(09-08-2014, 02:58 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: [ -> ]DayZ yo. If you have the standalone version on Steam, hit me up. I use the same username there, just without the gap.

(09-06-2014, 09:50 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]We had a listing for who has online accounts, but this is for who's looking for something online. So, to get started and provide an example, I just started playing Bravely Default, and there are bonuses for online play. If you have the game, please let me know so that we may both benefit each other.

I just got the game myself. You can check my friend code from the Gamer Tags thread.

I'll have to update my info, but sounds good.
I bet some of us can play Super Smash Bros 4 together.