VGFacts

Full Version: RIP Brawl in the Family
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brawl in the family, one of,(if not) the best gaming webcomics ever is ending next week with a solid 600 strips. Any fans on the fourms? Are you new to the series? Post your condolences here.

You will be missed,
www.brawlinthefamily.com
Brawl in the family was a fun comic while it lasted. It had very clever moments. Its a shame that it has to come to an end(then again, everything does at one point). This(along with It Sucks To Be Weegee) will be missed greatly.
Aw, that really stinks. I remember seeing them pop up on Dorkly and reading through their entire archive in a few days. Rest in Peace you wonderful bastard.

I'm just gonna leave one of my favorites here:
[Image: Ay7Fotq.jpg]
That's a shame. It had a good run. Was a reason provided?
(09-26-2014, 03:45 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]That's a shame. It had a good run. Was a reason provided?

Brawl in the Famil Wrote:I’ve loved making this comic, but I feel like the time is right to wrap it all up.......

.....So, uh, sorry if I’m making a bunch of ya sad out there

http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/201...ight-four/
Well that's sad. I remember visiting the site a few times and occasionally seeing the comics elsewhere. It's some quality comics.
I am... reading... them... all... at the moment. ヽ(°▽、°)ノ

... It's funny and I am happy I understand the jokes. (not like Calvin and Hobbes for example, I love it but it's way too smart for me sometimes... but it's not the topic)
(10-03-2014, 07:21 AM)Boyobmas Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScI-kc3JlMo8NnihJ9rZ4...Zn1mU4_YJw]
(10-03-2014, 08:14 AM)Carlos Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-03-2014, 07:21 AM)Boyobmas Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScI-kc3JlMo8NnihJ9rZ4...Zn1mU4_YJw]
Not gonna lie. I shed a tear watching that. It was beautiful.
[Image: tumblr_lp89s4uVFM1qiog0do1_400.gif]
After finishing the series today and watching the video, now it looks seven times more touching.
Did not know this existed. Sad to see it end when there are new smash games : (