VGFacts

Full Version: Fox & Falco - Ending Quotes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fox is the only character (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong) to have an ending quote for fighting a specific character. In Melee, when Fox fights Falco and wins (and the game is set to Japanese) Fox will say "Don't Overdo it, Falco," He also has other ending quotes. Along with saying Mission Complete (with a thick Japanese accent), he will actually say "作成完了!" (Sakusei kanryō!, Mission Complete!) in Japanese, along with the phrase "作成資料。" (Sakusei shiryō,Which accoring to the video is Mission Accomplished but Smash wiki says Data Gathered") and (これより感謝の。") (Kore yori konsha no, which according to Smash wiki is "It was unforgiving", but accoridng to the video is "Returning to Base!")

Obivously since these translations are so subject, can someone who actually speaks Japanese here translate these?

Here is the video will all the quotes. All of Fox's quotes are in the first 30 seconds.
If you want someone who speaks Japanese, go PM Pewable.

Edit: Oh nice. 300th post.

Edit 2: Used Google Translate, more different results. Oh god we need Pewable.
(09-26-2014, 10:17 PM)Carlos Wrote: [ -> ]If you want someone who speaks Japanese, go PM Pewable.

Edit: Oh nice. 300th post.

Edit 2: Used Google Translate, more different results. Oh god we need Pewable.

I know. Google Translate was of no help.