VGFacts

Full Version: Update your 3DS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As of 06/10/2014 the 3DS has received a new update.
The update includes:
  • Users can now capture screenshots of their Home Menu.

• On the Nintendo 3DS eShop, the Title Information page has been updated to provide easier access to available videos, demos, user reviews, and other information.

• Further improvements to overall system stability.
  • Themes

Yep. Themes! 

[Image: 2673640-23.png][Image: 2673646-6.jpg][Image: 2673674-34.jpg]
More here:
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/nintend...0-6422785/
That's cool, hopefully I'll update once I finally decide to take my lazy butt to visit my friend's house(which to be honest, is a 20 second walk) since I'm too cheap for WiFi.

EDIT: Just updated, The features are the shiz but if Nintendo thinks I'm willing to purchase the themes just when they announce the New 3DS, will they are right
But But But... I only ever wanted my 3Ds to play games and nothing else...
Edit: And by games I mean cartridges only.
Gotta say, I'm glad they revamped the shop. Haven't looked at it yet but the old one was terrible.
Too bad the base themes are all total crap. I hope that they'll start giving out themes for games as pre-order bonuses for games like consoles do. I also can't find the other themes to see if there's anything I'd even want. The update is interesting and helpful in a lot of ways but they could have done better with it.