VGFacts

Full Version: Last game that made you laugh.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gameplay and Humour wise if you wish.

From humour, probably DMC4.

From actually gameplay. probably DMC4

I also laughed when I heard "The time has come and So have I"

I assume that counts for something.
I have been re-playing Paper Mario: The thousand Year Door. Luigi always makes me crack up. The first Paper Mario quite funny too. On top of that, the intro to Super paper Mario when Mario and Luigi enter Bowser's castle is one of the funniest things I think I've ever seen.
The first paper mario has its moments. Like when Jr. Troopa swam all the way from toad town just to get to mario near Yoshi's Isle. Only to have to resort to swim back after Mario left the area with the whale(it still cracks me up).
I got a giggle when a metal yoshi in smash suicided using the warp star earlier.
Deadpool. That game is friggin' hilarious.
The Phoenix Wright games, excluding Apollo Justice, have lots of hilarious lines in them.

Persona 4 Golden almost had me dying during some of the new sections they added.

No More Heroes is always funny when an annoyed employee from a video store leaves Travis messages about the naughty videos he rents.

The commentary from the announcers on Madworld is almost perfect; the lines just get repeated way too much. I'm a big fan of dark humor, so what they say it right up my alley.

...It's too early, so I'll come back when I can remember more.
I was watching a battleborn video this morning and they had some funny lines in it.
I'm surprised a certain someone didn't say Brutal Legend.
That' a game I'd put on my list, along with:
No  More Heroes
Phoenix Wright
Bayonetta  
Borderlands
Leisure Suit Larry
Persona 4
Deadpool
Mario and Luigi RPG series
Devil May Cry 3

For different reason, Jaxs Ending in Mortal Kombat. Do do not watch if you're eating food.
^ Ooops... You are totally right. Really bad on my end since a good chunk of that game is comedy.

Might as well throw Psychonauts in there as well. Not as funny, but had some pretty good moments.