VGFacts

Full Version: Games coming out in 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was looking at GI's website and ran into this article: 

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/a...-2015.aspx

Looking at that obviously got me interested in what's to come for next year. So, using that list and anything else you might know about coming out next year, what games are you most looking forward to?

Right now for me, I'm really looking forward to Mighty No.9, Batman, Battleborn and The order more than anything else. Let's talk about next year because I'm really interested to see what has people's interests.
Most of the Wii U titles I'm interested in. Mighty No. 9 is going to be worth the wait.
There are several Wii U games that look like they'll be fun. I just hope nothing gets delayed because I really want to play Zelda on my Wii U when I get one.
Is shantae half genie hero aiming for a 2015 release? I know it was supposed to get released sometime this month. Guess its still being developed.
I'm very excited for Yoshi's Wooly World and Zelda U. Also I assume by sometime early next year we might hear something about the next 3D Mario game.
(10-09-2014, 06:42 PM)CLXcool Wrote: [ -> ]Is shantae half genie hero aiming for a 2015 release? I know it was supposed to get released sometime this month. Guess its still being developed.

I haven't heard any updates about it myself. I guess time will tell.
I think they are planning to release Shantae: Pirate's Curse before Half-Genie Hero. They have been uploading trailers of it lately.

Right now I'm looking forward to a lot of PS4 games because if I plan to get the system after Christmas I want to have cool games to play on it. The games that I am waiting for the most on the console in 2015 are Mortal Kombat X, Mad Max, Tom Clancy's The Division, Until Dawn and Everybody's Gone to the Rapture.

Other than those, hell yes for Shantae and Resident Evil titles!

Other than those, I'm not sure what the release dates for my personal "killer apps" for PS4 are so I'll detain from listing them here.