VGFacts

Full Version: Hyperdimension Neptunia & The Four Legendary Heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Four Legendary Heroes are references to the makers of Game and Consoles. Don't know if this is good enough evidence.

Yuzusuki - Yu Suzuki (Sega).
Kuterogi - Ken Kutaragi (Sony).
Gheytz - Bill Gates (Microsoft).
Miamoto - Shigeru Miyamoto (Nintendo).

Scource: http://neptunia.wikia.com/wiki/Category:...ary_Heroes
Well, Miamoto's Trust Spear is given to you by a creature described as being similar to Yoshi, and it has his seal of quality just like Nintendo's. There's some additional evidence, if you can find the cutscene.

I'm quite happy to meet another HDN fan, by the way; it's a great series and a gold mine of trivia.
(10-13-2014, 05:14 PM)Kitsune Hawk Wrote: [ -> ]Well, Miamoto's Trust Spear is given to you by a creature described as being similar to Yoshi, and it has his seal of quality just like Nintendo's. There's some additional evidence, if you can find the cutscene.

I'm quite happy to meet another HDN fan, by the way; it's a great series and a gold mine of trivia.

I also found scenes that might be small nods to other trivia. Miamoto's Spear can pierce through anything at high velocity probably a reference to the wii-mote breaking TVs. Or Ghetz having a lot of assets.

And yes, the series is pretty cool. Wish the anime would get localized though.