VGFacts

Full Version: Smash64/Goldeneye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Motion-Sensor Bomb from the original Super Smash Bros. looks almost identical to the Proximity Mine from Goldeneye 007.

Goldeneye:
[Image: ProximityMine007.png]

Smash64:
[Image: motionsensorbomb.png]

(And yes I do realize that there's already trivia that mentions this for Super Smash Bros. Melee)
I know wiki sources are definitely not the preferred source url, but here is http://www.mariowiki.com/Motion-Sensor_Bomb.
It also stated that the Japanese version used the motion sensor bomb from Perfect Dark.
(10-16-2014, 07:59 AM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: [ -> ]It also stated that the Japanese version used the motion sensor bomb from Perfect Dark.

Yeah, but that was from the Japanese version of melee. That trivia is already on the site and it mearly mentions the U.S. version being from goldeneye but I thought it would good to have another trivia that states this more prominently.
I missed seeing that already being on the site. Lots of trivia to find. If trivia about it's change due to Microsoft buying Rare doesn't exist, you could turn that in, also.