VGFacts

Full Version: What's your favorite trivia so far?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Simple question, and should lead to some interesting posts.

What's your favorite piece of trivia on the site so far?
That Stewart Copeland of the Police composed the music of the first few Spyro games...
Why is that my favorite? Because...I submitted that, that's why!
Two Bears High Fiving, mainly because I knew about that maybe 2 months before hearing about dykg and it got accepted.
The mysterious figures of Shiverburn Galaxy.
I've known about it before I saw it on DYKG, but ecstatic that it popped up there.

I just love all the unexplained glitches/things in games, especially if they give off some morbid vibe.
(03-20-2013, 09:08 PM)Allen Wrote: [ -> ]The mysterious figures of Shiverburn Galaxy.
I've known about it before I saw it on DYKG, but ecstatic that it popped up there.

I just love all the unexplained glitches/things in games, especially if they give off some morbid vibe.

Same, and the zelda trivia
The Wing Commander bug report one. Really clever thing plus I enjoyed the article that was linked with the various cheats programmers/coders use.
I still don't know if this is true or not... but if it is so...
Then it would be the compositions of Sonic 3 by the SEGA TEAM and Michael Jackson.
Earthbound-KKK story because that was the best find yet for me.
The trivia that I contributed ;)
I will always remember how much I laughed after I read the Harvest Moon 4:44 thing, I think it's pretty cool that they put something like that in there where no one would ever think of looking for eggs.
I loved the post on why magikarp evolves into gyrados. Me and my friends were wondering that, I browsed the site later that night for fun, and bam, there the answer was! Enjoyed how it had to do with Chinese mythology, too!