VGFacts

Full Version: Banjo-Kazooie...2015?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A little birdie got this info about this online. I posted it in the news, but it deserved its on topic to be discussed about. I'm waiting until next e3 to see this is proven or not(I even send a message to Grant Kirkhope about this)

http://www.gamepur.com/news/16678-new-ba...sider.html

I know the last banjo game(if you can call it that) was Nuts and Bolts. Which needless to say is a hit and miss to some Banjo-kazooie fans. But with the news of Rare working on a AAA adventure game, I'm wondering how this will do. It may or may not be banjo threeie, but if this is true. I'll be damned. Thoughts? I might even buy an Xbone if this is true. 
I want the game they were going for with Nuts & Bots before it became N&B, IE a remake of the orignal game but with twists to keep veterans on there toes. While we're at it, we need to do the same with Conker and Grabbed by the Ghoulies.
I would be excited except for the fact that previously Rare said they were "experimenting" with Kinect with classic franchises (Banjo, Conker, etc.) So I'm willing to put money down that Kinect is going to be a main mechanic.
(10-22-2014, 03:50 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: [ -> ]I want the game they were going for with Nuts & Bots before it became N&B, IE a remake of the orignal game but with twists to keep veterans on there toes. While we're at it, we need to do the same with Conker and Grabbed by the Ghoulies.

While we are on the subject of that. Why not make a bundle of two games in one for the xbox one. Having remakes of both Banjo 1 and Banjo tooie for the xbox one? That way. You'll get your money's worth by having two games on two different discs. 

(10-22-2014, 04:20 PM)Boyobmas Wrote: [ -> ]I would be excited except for the fact that previously Rare said they were "experimenting" with Kinect with classic franchises (Banjo, Conker, etc.) So I'm willing to put money down that Kinect is going to be a main mechanic.
The recent Kinect sports game didn't do so well as much as Microsoft wanted it to be. So chances are they are going to let a few puppet strings off of Rare and let them make a game without using the Kinect tech. While on a related note. I just got the message from Grant Kirkhope about this

[Image: tumblr_ndvdhoetwX1rx9er0o1_500.png]

If this is true. I'm not sure how i'd feel about a Banjo game having a soundtrack without Grant's charming and witty tunes that made the games fun.
Didn't like all the people who worked on it from Rare leave the company?

Do you guys think they'll be able to make a good game now? It's been about 15 years since Tooie, and the market has changed significantly.

It is nice to see Microsoft try and strengthen their first parties though.
As long that Rare and Microsoft actually give it their best and not come up with some BS like Conker being in Project Spark game, Than I'm all in even though I don't own any Xbone... or PS4 and WiiU for that matter...