VGFacts

Full Version: The Humble Bundle, or Humble Weekly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found out about this charity a while back, when THQ was having its last ditch effort at economy in its humble bundle sale.

It is a charity that sells games at cheaper prices to help fund the Child's Play charity group and its a pick your price system.

I thought you guys might want to know about it, because they're selling Bastion right now with a minimum of $1 with benefits at rising prices.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly
SO many damn good deals! Time to change my name to HumblebeeCody.
Humble Bundle's are the best... I pretty much stopped PC gaming after 2003 because I couldn't keep up with the technology and my laptop is a wimp... but all the steam keys i got from Humble Bundles got me to buy a 360 controller and start playing anything good that I can run. That and last year's steam summer sale.

Bastion is great... slightly overrated, but underrated too in the grand scheme of things. I wish it had a connected overworld with dungeons instead of "stages" like Zelda, Landstalker, Alundra, Oasis, Soul Reaver etc, jumping and vertical design in the levels. Then it would probably have broken into my top 10 games ever.

Check out that company's new game, though:

Sure is purty.
Got Bastion yesterday, been playing it for 20 minutes and am in love.
Amazing deal! This is a perfect opportunity to get a good game and donate to a good cause.
I'm sooo out of the PC gaming loop. I have heard about the Humble Bundle's before though, and I just love how it raises money for charity. Didn't know they had weekly deals, and I will definitely keep an eye on the page.

...Just realized, the last pc game I bought was Portal 2 during the Steam summer sale last summer. Hope to definitely find some new games from this.
Steam's having an spring sale on Indie games right now, too
The Humble Simulator Bundle 2 is here! Heard a lot of bad things about simulators? Watch this video and be pleasantly surprised.

Bioshock for $1 right now.
Square Enix is the new bundle. Another great bundle. Remember to check every day for the Flash bundles too!