VGFacts

Full Version: Marvel/Attack on Titan Crossover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=...e&id=56813

I have no idea what to expect, but if they kill a lot of Marvel hero's off, I assume it'll end with a Captain America beats Thanos scenario, which would be all too disappointing. Any thoughts on this? 
Personally I think Doom would destroy all of them so it seems a bit pointless.
(11-04-2014, 04:23 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I think Doom would destroy all of them so it seems a bit pointless.

but why would Doom destroy all of them?
I predict a Galactus Vs. Titans brewing from this crossover... and it will be underwhelming.
(11-04-2014, 07:20 PM)Berry Wrote: [ -> ]I predict a Galactus Vs. Titans brewing from this crossover... and it will be underwhelming.

I want to see Galactus eather eat a Titan or bite one on the back of the neck (that's the weak point right?).
(11-04-2014, 06:03 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2014, 04:23 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I think Doom would destroy all of them so it seems a bit pointless.

but why would Doom destroy all of them?

He's taken over the world twice, and given it up because he was bored, all Spawn style and shit, so he can do pretty much anything he wants to at this point. He doesn't need them to help him or anything so the next best answer is just kill them off isn't it?