VGFacts

Full Version: Do NOT download Flash Player Pro!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
When you first visit VGFacts.com. The page was automatically take you to Flash Player Pro Ad.

WARNING: Do not download Flash Player Pro!

If you download Flash Player Pro. Sometimes you might end up get a junk programs, virus, or even worst; Blue Screen of Death (if you're using Windows).

Downloading Flash Player Pro was NOT from Adobe. I look it up on Google and YouTube. In Fact, it was a false Ad and tries to trick you to make you look like a idiot.

I don't know if the Stuffs of VGFacts saw this coming. I'm sure they will remove the Ad.

Good luck and keep your computer safe!
This unfortunately does happen from time to time.
Safe to say that the second you see an ad sending you to some other site, say something to a site admin ASAP.
I'd recommend installing an anti-virus software called AVG. The reason why the Fake Adobe advert appears is because you most likely have an adware installed.

Or you could just install adblock as it does actually stop the script from running. As soon as I go into Icognito Mode the Fake Adobe advert appears (I have it too) but that's because Icognito Mode doesn't run plug-ins.
But AdBlock is an iffy area so...
Microsoft security center, malwarebytes, http://malwaretips.com/blogs/flash-playe...s-removal/
Just a general tip, don't download anything you see as an ad on the internet.