VGFacts

Full Version: Blizzard's Overwatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone else super excited about this game? Blizzard, new IP, Pixar-esque graphics, TF2-esque action, what's not to love? Can't wait for the beta, which is coming out next year. I hear they already had a playable demo at Blizzcon.

Character trailers for more awesome: http://kotaku.com/every-class-in-overwat...1656107355
The hype is real with me. There wasn't a single character I disliked trying out, and I'm still waiting on that Clint Eastwood character.
This is intriguing to me.
Me careful searching for this btw. I was bored and looking through reddit new and let me just say this much. They already have an adult subreddit.
(11-12-2014, 05:20 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]The hype is real with me. There wasn't a single character I disliked trying out, and I'm still waiting on that Clint Eastwood character.

He looks cool. I'm more interested in the ninja, though.
Looks awesome. I'll definitely get on this when it's released.
Two new characters revelaed! I especially like the John Marshton wannabe.

I'm a little sad that they didn't just outright call him Clint.
It looks like it'll be great, but I don't have a PC that'll be able to play it anytime soon. I just have to hope it ends up on consoles.
I wouldn't rely on consoles for that Sky. These kind of games have historically done poorly on consoles.

That said, we totally gotta get a VGFacts and maybe VGResource team for Overwatch.
I'm trying not to get too hyped, especially as it's toted as another TF2 Killer, none of which have done well in the past *cough* Brink *cough*

That being said, I am excited to see where it goes for sure, and from what I've heard, it plays far more strategically than most shooters out there, which I can definitely appreciate.
To be fair, Brink had like 40 weapons that did the exact same thing with the only variable being how slow your character would get.
(03-16-2015, 09:05 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]To be fair, Brink had like 40 weapons that did the exact same thing with the only variable being how slow your character would get.

Ssssshhh the customizatitron depthhhh
(03-15-2015, 05:54 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't rely on consoles for that Sky. These kind of games have historically done poorly on consoles.

That said, we totally gotta get a VGFacts and maybe VGResource team for Overwatch.

I know it, even if I don't like it. 
Still, gotta get the group together for them all Eastwood runs.
Pages: 1 2