VGFacts

Full Version: Hexafusion - A collaborative process
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
CLX and I stumbled across an artistic exercise kind of meme. It is called Hexafusion.
[Image: cwFHXdH.png]
(for reference)

The aim of the game is to select 3 different but related characters and mix them together to see the results.

Now, at the moment, CLX has the characters Banjo, Murloc, and Duck Hunt Dog.

I am doing Robo, Gizmoduck, and Megaman.

This is all pretty standard stuff, but at VGFacts, we decided to add a catch. Here, the artist doesn't decide the characters. The community suggests them and we have to pick from the characters.

Current artists:
CLXCool
SERIOUSLY THOUGH
Psychospacecow
TheTrueBoss997
KakarikoKid
CosmykTheDolfyn
DrakeVagabond
If anyone wants to join in on the artistic side of things, PM me so that I may edit the header post.
Artists cannot choose their own suggestions. No time limit is provided to accommodate real life endeavors and concerns while allowing people to participate.

If anyone wishes to contribute with ideas, all you need do is comment.

So, lets get this started.
what is not allowed for sake of convenience:
Non-characters (carrots, non specific species of an animal. Like, you can't say "wolf" (unless you're referring to a character)), characters that have already been used in conjunction with another character in your trio, non-public figures (your aunt Fernanda), original characters ( No Arjahn the Ferrets)

Apart from that, all's good. Fictional species you can attribute to one source, historical figures, game/movie characters, etc. all good.

Current Hexafusions up for grabs:

Juri (Street Fighter), Mileena (Mortal Kombat) and Sadira (Killer Instinct).

Delibird, Frozone, Elsa

Samus Aran, Master Chief, Borderlands Roland

Sonic The Hedgehog, Crash Bandicoot, Bubsy Kakarikokid

Napoleon Bonaparte, Walhart (Fire Emblem Awakening), Caesar (Fallout)

wii fit trainer, fii and cortana

Freddy (5 nights), Winnie The Poo, The Bernstain Bear Papa

Twilight Sparkle, Rozalin (Disgaea 2) & Hanyuu (Higurashi).

Ace (Zero Escape), Vergil (Devil May Cry 3), Adam Jensen (Deus Ex) Mass Distraction

Ika Musume, Millia Rage and Shantae the Half-Genie!

Marina Liteyears (Mischief Makers), Tesse (Waku Waku 7) and Roll (MegaMan).

Completed Hexafusions
I wouldn't call me an artist. I shall attempt, much to your amazement at my Paint skills.
It's been awhile since I gotten myself to do a artistic project, I'll join.

Edit: Saw some more fusions and I'm actually very interested in it.
Feel free to leave ideas for those who wish to participate. That's the lifeblood of a good time killer, ideas.
Suggestion! - wii fit trainer, fii and cortana
I'm intrigued. Like TrueBoss, I haven't taken part in anything even remotely artistic for a while.

(11-24-2014, 06:36 PM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: [ -> ]Suggestion! - wii fit trainer, fii and cortana

Who's Fii? I think mentions of the series the character is from would be nice, especially if the name is not easily googled.

Hmm... I guess I could also leave a suggestion. Twilight Sparkle, Rozalin (Disgaea 2) & Hanyuu (Higurashi).

Don't worry, if you don't want to draw pony there's an official humanized version of the first, just look up Equestria Girls.
Typo - it's Fi. The annoying blue spirit thing of the master sword in The Legend of Zelda.
I'll leave my own suggestion if another artist wants to do:
Ace (Zero Escape)
Vergil (Devil May Cry 3)
Adam Jensen (Deus Ex)
(11-28-2014, 07:35 AM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: [ -> ]Typo - it's Fi. The annoying blue spirit thing of the master sword in The Legend of Zelda.

I had a feeling you might mean her but for all I knew there could actually have been a character named Fii in some game I don't know :P

OOOOOH! I just came up with an even better suggestion than my last (which shall still remain valid)! Ika Musume, Millia Rage and Shantae the Half-Genie!

Nnnggghh... I swear this is the last! Marina Liteyears (Mischief Makers), Tesse (Waku Waku 7) and Roll (MegaMan).
[Image: cwFHXdH.png]
The first of many I hope.

If you guys have a project going on this, don't forget to claim it.
(11-28-2014, 03:14 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... I guess I could also leave a suggestion. Twilight Sparkle, Rozalin (Disgaea 2) & Hanyuu (Higurashi).

Don't worry, if you don't want to draw pony there's an official humanized version of the first, just look up Equestria Girls.

I'm gonna take this suggestion, I like the characters you chose.

That's pretty awesome Psycho!! I really like the Mega Man and Robo fusion.
Main post has been updated.
I'll take Sonic, Crash and Bubsy if no-one has grabbed them yet. I haven't done much of anything artistic in years. It'll be a good warm up.
Then maybe Chief, Samus and Roland after that.
If anyone else has decided to do them or get to them before me, it's all good.
I think I'll be trying out Ace, Vergil and Jensen, then. This is gonna take a while.

If I ever get this finished my second pick is Kakariko Kid's suggestion if it hasn't been taken by then.
Pages: 1 2 3