VGFacts

Full Version: Getting too proud in games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are there any games the makes you 'too' proud when you do something special?
Like getting a achievment, finishing a hard quest or similar things.

(Picture related, It's the rover I finally got to Minmus in Kerbal Space Program.(I nearly screamed in happines))
[Image: 1Q7dYZw.jpg]
Man... I think I have a problem. I always want to bring up the SMT games!

Ever since P4: Golden they made fusing a lot easier since you could pick what skills a demon got but it used to take real effort with trying to get the chart down so you'd get a powerful demon with awesome skills. I was so proud of my Nocturne team!
TF2. Every time I destroy a sentry nest, cap the intel, or something similar, I pretty much squeal on the inside.
Reaching Level 999 in Playstation All Stars. Got it with Sweet Tooth/Needles Kane and it felt awesome. Also getting Platinum Trophies.
Whenever I have a close, and I mean CLOSE, game in CoD where I just barely come out winning. I always get proud and know that I just had a great time.
Nothing like bodying a pathetic scrub at a fighting games. Those with a crappy attitude especially. I hate to admit it, but it's frikkin' funny and I wish I could see their faces(usually followed by hate mail) so it's something.
Merely looking at my F-Zero X game. Every character has won every tournament.
Ya, ya'll better be jelly.
Taking down any large monster in monster hunter.
PS3 trophy hunting and trying to max out every Final Fantasy game.
Rescuing all the prisoners without dying in metal slug. Best feeling ever
Fighting randoms in any online game, and actually winning.

My best was on Tera Online on one of my first characters. I was in a PvP server and turned on the bounty mode, and managed to kill about 20 people before they ganged up on me.
(03-22-2013, 07:49 AM)pyoro64 Wrote: [ -> ]Rescuing all the prisoners without dying in metal slug. Best feeling ever

You were able to do that in every single mission?
(03-22-2013, 10:29 AM)Reeves Reus Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2013, 07:49 AM)pyoro64 Wrote: [ -> ]Rescuing all the prisoners without dying in metal slug. Best feeling ever

Only in missions 1-4. Metal Slug just gets ridiculous after that
(03-22-2013, 04:17 PM)pyoro64 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2013, 10:29 AM)Reeves Reus Wrote: [ -> ]

Only in missions 1-4. Metal Slug just gets ridiculous after that

Ridiculous is a kind word for the hell Metal Slug unleashes :P
2 Plat's
Pages: 1 2