VGFacts

Full Version: What did you get for Christmas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just a simple thread to share what you got this holiday, here's my list:
-Kirby & Mario amiibo's
-Hyrule Warriors (WiiU)
-Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (WiiU)
-LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4)
-December Nerdblock
-Drawing Tablet for PC
-$25 debit card
- a weekend stay in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee (leaving tomorrow to check into the hotel then look at the Christmas lights at Dollywood at night) and $100 for a show for the family
- $25 gift cards, 4 total: 2 cards for Regal Entertainment movie theaters, 1 card for Red Robin restaurants, 1 card for Olive Garden restaurants
- 38 piece automotive tool set
- 3 function adjustable tilt head lamp
- a long sleeve thermal henley shirt
- pajama pants
- 2 knives
- my wife's side of the family will be doing gift exchange on New Year day, so I should get more, nothing major
Clothes, more clothes, even more clothes. My dad and step mom got me alot of clothes.

My mom got me a batman and Bat mobile diecast. The Batman needs to be glued down.

My sister got me a "Death of Superman" Shirt and her girl friend got me Superman Socks.

My brother got me Dead Rising 2.

That's about it............................. Up until my sister brought out my last gift. My new 3DS XL (and $10 on the eShop). Next stop, Amazon to buy my self Omega Ruby and Smash Bros.
£300.

Although, I spent £188 of it on a PS4 and Cod: Advanced Warfare, so I guess £112 and a PS4 and Cod.
I finally got The Sims 4.
A new record player.
Clothes
Bathroom stuff
Jewelry
Kitchen Stuff
Jackson Galaxy's books
50 in H.E.B.
25 in Walmart
25 in debit gift card (why isn't this more common?)
Various stocking candies
Laptop
Joy of seeing little brother not suck at his new bow.
and some marbles.
(12-26-2014, 08:49 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]50 in H.E.B.
25 in Walmart

I read that gift cards are one of the top ten "worst" gifts by survey. Heck, I didn't get a 3DS XL or Demarini Juggernaut (our softball team cracked ours during our playoff, it's hot but won't last much longer. 2nd place to the "B" team baby! Placed higher than the company "A" team), but you won't see me complaining about my gift cards to watch some movies and eat at some restaurants. Some people cannot be satisfied.
(12-26-2014, 08:49 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]25 in debit gift card (why isn't this more common?)

Patrick and I got a BUNCH of these as wedding gifts to use on our honeymoon, and they didn't work. We kept having to call (as did the places we were trying to spend them) the company so we could spend the money on souvenirs. We ended up giving up. They were just a HUGE pain in the ass :(
(12-26-2014, 10:23 PM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2014, 08:49 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]50 in H.E.B.
25 in Walmart

I read that gift cards are one of the top ten "worst" gifts by survey. Heck, I didn't get a 3DS XL or Demarini Juggernaut (our softball team cracked ours during our playoff, it's hot but won't last much longer. 2nd place to the "B" team baby! Placed higher than the company "A" team), but you won't see me complaining about my gift cards to watch some movies and eat at some restaurants. Some people cannot be satisfied.

Gift cards are a way of saying "I have no clue what you like so buy something for $5 at Wal-Mart." I don't mind them when there for Amazon, the Nintendo eStore, or some kinda restront, but anything else does not seem worth it.
I don't celebrate it, so I got...

Which is the way I like and I'm not complaining at all, but it gave me a reason to use a clip from the greatest movie of all time.
What I received is:

- A striped shirt
- A brand t shirt
- Towel
- Earphones (with mic add in)

You can already imagine my reaction.
(12-26-2014, 11:22 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: [ -> ]I don't celebrate it, so I got...

Which is the way I like and I'm not complaining at all, but it gave me a reason to use a clip from the greatest movie of all time.
I love that movie! it's definitely in my top 15. (If I had one)
-Incredible Hulk comic frame
-$50
-$1000 gift card to mall
-box of chocolates
-Debit card with $100
-clothes
-$25 restaurant gift card
-$25 movie theater gift card
I gottt....

Bath/shower stuff
Charms for my bracelet
A framed copy of a record of the song we played for our first dance in a personalised frame
Some money
2 onsies
A new bridle for Sierra
A new rug for Sierra
Mugs
Champagne/wine
Choccies
Socks
Hat and scarf set my mum knitted
Vouchers
A hoodie
A gift card
Some socks
And a smart watch, except it has to be returned as it isn't compatible with iPhones. :(
Pages: 1 2