VGFacts

Full Version: Your last meal of 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know a lot of the traditions carry on year to year: hog jowl, black eye peas, greens, etc. Do you have any traditional food you eat on New Year's Eve? I ate hog jowl around noon, only because my wife wanted it.

I ate hog jowl at lunch, but my wife let my daughter decide our last meal of the year.
So, I ate fish sticks, chicken nuggets, fries and shells and cheese. I ate mainly the fish and chicken, the fries and macaroni were for the kiddos. I must say it was a satisfying last meal of the year.
Natchos and Chesse.
Isn't really tradition, in fact we normally don't even eat fast food but this year, Church's Chicken.
Its different every year, so here's my last meal for tonight. Two eggrolls(one being a veggie roll while the other one was a chicken roll), some french fries, a few pieces of shrimp cocktail, a few chicken nuggets, and some pizza. I was at a party this year. But I didn't stay for long.
I had a baked potato.... Exciting.
It's not a thing for us.. I've never thought about the last thing I eat each year. We got pizza. :)
Bourbons biscuits and milk.

/Thug life
Chili tortilla chips.

As for the last actual meal, noodles and chicken wings.
Seafood stew and braised ribs. Kale and rice on the side.

A margarita-fueled Happy New Year to you lovelies!
Huh, I'm not sure.

It was probably some Meatballs and Rice that I couldn't finish.
Alcohol.
All I remember eating was rice with vegetables. I love rice so it was a satisfying last meal
I made a bangin' ratatouille, and we also had beef made by my nan and a galette des rois. Opened some champagne to celebrate.
I only managed to use one aubergine in my ratatouille so i compensated with more courgette. Can't nothing stop me from nailing my ratatouille.