VGFacts

Full Version: New Toejam and Earl has been announced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-toe...0-6425132/

Greg Johnson(the creator of Toejam and Earl) and his studio HumanNature have revealed the news that they are working on a new Toejam and Earl game. I liked the second game, but i haven't played the third(it wasn't that good from what I ve been told). So here's hoping that they can put Toejam and Earl back into their 2D routes(as well as Sega looking into their other series to bring back rather than focusing on the hedgehog). 
Come on outdated gangland stereotypes!
Hmmm... this may be interesting to see as to how it'll turn out. But first, the trailer and gameplay.
[Image: tumblr_njgnve2nqQ1rx9er0o1_540.jpg]
Found some concept artwork for the game on the developer's and the toejam and earl facebook page. 
Hopefully still has corny 90's hip-hop style humor.
Earl looks like Patrick.
(02-09-2015, 01:40 AM)Koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully still has corny 90's hip-hop style humor.
I have a feeling that this new game will maintain a bit of that humor, while at the same time poking fun at hip hop that is current for most music goers. So a bit of this and that to the mix.

(02-09-2015, 08:49 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: [ -> ]Earl looks like Patrick.
I kinda noticed that. Hopefully Earl will have a bit of an i.q thats bigger than Patrick's.
Here's a gif with Toejam and Earl's new design doing their signature dance moves. More info about this game is on the kickstarter page for it. From the looks of the gif. Their look is a throwback to the underground comics
[Image: 461933eb1e2ba8b91900af45e85045d6_original.0.gif]
(02-26-2015, 02:25 PM)CLXcool Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a gif with Toejam and Earl's new design doing their signature dance moves. More info about this game is on the kickstarter page for it. From the looks of the gif. Their look is a throwback to the underground comics
[Image: 461933eb1e2ba8b91900af45e85045d6_original.0.gif]
I am not gonna lie
I haven't played a Toejam and Earl game ever
but i want to after seeing that GIF.
Saw the alpha gameplay on their kickstarter. It's interesting to see the whole design layout but for now I'm a bit skeptical.
Bumping this thread to remind everyone that the kickstarter of Toejam and Earl had revealed some of the stretch goals. Three of them is to get Toejam and Earl onto the consoles. 
[Image: tumblr_nl407986Jm1rx9er0o1_540.png]