VGFacts

Full Version: Monster Hunter 4U
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Monster Hunter 4U is out and it's fantastic! If anyone here hasn't played monster hunter, do it. It's a great series and 4U is a terrific game to jump into the series with. If anyone here IS playing, we should hunt together sometime. 
I went to a store today to see if they had any. Being the crappy backwards town that it was, of course there was none. I'll check if I can get one either monday or tuesday.
why must all the Gamestops be so far away?
I've never played Monster Hunter, but i do hear it's a great series. Perhaps when i manage to go to Gamestop again (I live way down town, and very infrequently go down there.)
As far as this one goes, I don't even have a new 3DS (and probably won't have one for a while), but i think that's irrelevant to it playing good.
Man, so many games i need to get sometime, not gonna lie, but 2015 is looking like a interesting year foe games!
It is on the eShop for $40 just so you guys know, but yeah the physical distribution has been weird to say the least. Apparently a bunch of the special-edition 3DS orders have a factory error that resulted in a wobbly screen with a messed up hinge, strange stuff.
Quote:Apparently a bunch of the special-edition 3DS orders have a factory error that resulted in a wobbly screen with a messed up hinge, strange stuff.
I've heard the new 3DS is great but i really see no point in getting it. I hear the Internet speeds are far improved with the new one but i really just use my laptop for browsing the Web. :I
as far as Monster Hunter goes, well, it looks like something I'd enjoy.
(02-14-2015, 11:16 PM)Arjahn Wrote: [ -> ]It is on the eShop for $40 just so you guys know

Yep, I checked, but my 3DS is already kinda full. I ended up just downloading the demo for the time being.