VGFacts

Full Version: Where do you guys get cool sigs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've always wanted a cool sig. Never really got one, or knew what to get in the first place.

Hell, my Display Image is a Google'ing of "Cartoon newt" because I wanted a cute, animated drawing of a newt. 'Tis the closest I could find.
Well I make my own. I'm not very good at it, though.

Perhaps you could learn to use GIMP or something? I've never used it but I hear it's free.
What's GIMP?
(03-22-2013, 10:22 PM)Newt Wrote: [ -> ]What's GIMP?

It's an image editing software.

http://www.gimp.org/
Well from what I hear, in terms of usability, it's essentially a slightly easier to use version of Photoshop.

Though once again I feel the need to reiterate that I've never used it so I could be completely mistaken.

[Image: tumblr_lopykgnuYn1qkzq2g.gif]
it really depends but most of my sigs have come from Google Images (out of what few sigs I've used anyway).
unfortunately idr where my current one came from... I think it was something that someone posted from tumblr once but I'm not sure.
Why is this on the Playground?
dunno, guess it can be moved to gen. discussion.
Typically I use the internet's generaly search function to find a pic I like. I am a huge Jon Tron fan so I went and looked for Jon Tron related stuff and BAM! Avatar and sig content found.
For gifs, try memebase or tumblr. Though be cautious, for the internet is strong in these places.

(03-23-2013, 06:23 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Newt' pid='4363' dateline='1364008923']
What's GIMP?

Funny as that is, I don't know if people should be learning about that.
If you want a particular sig, let us know what image, text, etc. you want and we'll sort something out :)
I've never really had a signature, beyond small things like my internet.

I tried to make a Sig once, never came out right.
Not a clue how to make them, but I have some awesome friends on different forums who have made most mine. Just a few -

I just have a cool quote...yeah I guess mine isn't too cool.
Pages: 1 2