VGFacts

Full Version: Leonard Nimoy (3/26/31 - 2/27/15) LLAP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today we lose another great actor. Leonard Simon Nimoy (AKA Mr. Spock) has passed away due to COPD. He will be missed.

We all know him from something, but I'll remember him as Mr. Spock and Master Xehanort

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory."
"I quit smoking 30 yrs ago. Not soon enough. I have COPD. Grandpa says, quit now!! LLAP"
-Leonard Nimoy

Live Long and Prosper, everyone.
My dad(who is a big star trek fan) was a bit surprised about hearing this news. Its rather saddening.
I just heard this today in like flash news when I watched today's Sidescrollers live. Rest in peace in peace. I never watched Star Trek but he was a big influence on popular culture in general. He will be missed.

He most stands out for me in my memories as the narrator and a cameo character in my favorite Simpsons episode, The Springfield Files.

Keep watching the skies.
[Image: latest?cb=20121216022121]
I've watched every episode of Star Trek Next Generation, Deep Space 9, Enterprise and most of Voyager. I've seen about half of the original series and most of the movies.
I think I'll pop in The Wrath of Khan tonight, since it's the best Star Trek film of any of the series in honor of Nimoy tonight. He lived long and prospered. Rest in peace.
R.I.P :(
Damn, I'm not that huge of a Star Trek fan but even I felt down when I heard the news.

R.I.P man. You lived a good life.
We are losing a lot of good old actors.
I hope that they have a "In memory of" in the credits of both Star Trek III and Kingdom Hearts III. I wonder what Square Enix thinks about loseing the voice of their big bad.
This futurama disembodied head thing better start showing up soon.
(02-27-2015, 08:25 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]This futurama disembodied head thing better start showing up soon.

I used an image from the Futurama pilot that had Leonard's head in a post of mine for tumblr
http://clxcool.tumblr.com/post/112285150...nard-nimoy