VGFacts

Full Version: Favorite custom character you've made
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I mainly just wanted to show off my custom characters in Xenoverse, but then I thought, you guys probably have some awesome custom characters in games too. Post 'em in ya want to.

These aren't bad, they're just big.
The Incredible Hulk that I made in Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth, who I accidentally named Hulk Hulk.

Every time you saw "Hulk Hulk" as the next contestant in Royal Rumble you knew shit was gonna get real.
In SSX On Tour, I had a really fat skier that was bald with a big grey fuzzy mustache. He never had a shirt on showing that great old beer belly and flannel pants.
Big Joe was THE man.
I think I made some 6'10 black pimp in one of the Tony Hawk games once.

Probably Underground but I haven't played that since I was like 10.

These days whenever I have to make a custom character, I just make The Joker. It works in a lot of games like Saint's Row and can be pretty fun in general.
I actually really liked the character I made in White Knight Chronicles. It wasn't anything special, but I grew attached to the guy all the same. I think it had a lot to do with the fact that your custom made character is the only one who can learn every style. That was a nice bonus.
Whenever I try out MMOs nowadays, I name my character Star Wars Star Wars. Star Wars is his favorite star wars. I just run around spitting out star wars like a god damn pokemon.
I have a specific character who I always make dubbed Rembrandt Jones. After I made an off hand remark about how the name Rembrandt sounded kind of like a blacksploiation cop character, I now make Rembrandt Jones a character whenever I get a create a character option in games. I also like to come up with a story as to why he is doing the things he is doing; like in Tony Hawk 2, My head canon is there is a drug ring working through the city, using the annual skating competition as a cover, which causes Rembrandt to go undercover as a skater to bust the drug ring, or in New Vegas, where he is a space cop out for revenge.

He also has a signature line: "Rembrandt Jones always gets his guy."

EDIT: Post #200!! Woot!
I'm rather proud of this one. [Image: 4EB2C71C05F7351276E7E36AAF5590308AA7C7C9]
[Image: 1ACD0045302A3D0A9D75D6E78C253525197314AC]
[Image: 39C08E994E92EA83B70EE29ADBF9B96BAE8DDCF5]
[Image: B1B8F2437A77A8783DDE89D74C1DE6D3C1036B9A]
[Image: 5E650E91CA0F99264792F3C6CABAE52D351AB7B1]
Yo, Seriously Though, this is who I was talking about when I said I was turning people into candy and spitting out ghosts while nicking shirts.
I turned Sea Salt into King Kai.
[Image: 0C574A6E7AB334C7D0655AA9CC7CF34B292B2CB3]
As long as we're talking about Xenoverse, I actually made a character who just meant to be goofy, so he looks like The Ox King and has Nappa's abridged voice. His name is Tricksareforkids. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=1&theater
Link doesn't go anywhere.
(05-25-2015, 01:59 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]Link doesn't go anywhere.

Works for me. Perhaps you need to be logged into facebook to see it? I didn't make it private or anything. Just in case try this one: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=1&theater
I can see that one. Hey, what do you have XV on? I still need the online revivals achievement, but everyone seems to be on PS4, while I'm on PC.
(05-25-2015, 02:23 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]I can see that one. Hey, what do you have XV on? I still need the online revivals achievement, but everyone seems to be on PS4, while I'm on PC.

I'm on PS4 as well. My PC wouldn't run most games. It's not very powerful. 
Pages: 1 2