VGFacts

Full Version: Final Fantasy XV demo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone played it yet? I just finished it a few hours ago and I think I'm really going to enjoy the full game when it comes out. I am a little sick and tired already though of people who are losing their minds over the Ramuh summon. For anyone who doesn't know, you can go to a cave, beat a bunch of goblins, and at the end of it there's a way to to get the Eidolon for Ramuh. Upon getting him, you can go face the boss, which is a really powerful Behemoth named Deadeye, and one shot him after you summon, which basically requires you to only let yourself get knocked to 0 hp, which is not an instant death in at least the demo. A lot of people are saying that the summons are going to be far to OP, but what I really think happened is that they made it that strong on purpose because the boss was so strong, you couldn't beat it before the buffs in the game fade, and then is basically impossible. I mean when was the last time you hear of a summon doing 9999 damage enough times to one hit a boss? I don't think it's gonna work like that. What are your thoughts on it?
If my brother isn't joking, it took him more time to beat the demo than The Order.
(03-19-2015, 12:55 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]If my brother isn't joking, it took him more time to beat the demo than The Order.

That depends. If he tried beating it by leveling up, I could see that. You start at level 4 and good luck beating the boss before level 60. That's a lot of grinding to do. Using the summon Ramuh though, it shouldn't take more than two hours if you do all the sidequests and explore the whole area. It's also fun to try and beat the game in different languages to hear all the different voices. If you are as crazy about linguistics as I am. Plus, the game is amazing to look at. It looks better than the order does so that might make you want to spend time with it. There's also the fact that the boss starts roaming the wild after you beat it once, and who doesn't love trying out a boss for a second or third time. It's like an un-timed monster hunter level without the gathering. I guess what I'm getting at is there is a lot to do, even more so if you like Final Fantasy.