VGFacts

Full Version: That Arkham Knight though
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHpGfre4uNo

The want, the need even. I have hardly ever been this hyped for a game. It looks like it's gonna be so good. I can't even express how awesome that was to me to see that. How about everyone else? Are you looking forward to this? I mean, how can you not, but what are your thoughts on it?
Don't get you hopes up for any games these days dude.

Not even being a dick here, I WANT this game to be good I fucking loved Asylum and City (Origins was shit though) but with shit like downgrades being a thing for games these days and bugs/glitches somehow making their way through quality control the game might not be as great as you'd like it to be.

Although, on topic. I really hope they don't shoehorn the Joker in just because "He's the Joker" I mean, I like the Joker and I wouldn't mind but I just know that the backlash from EVERYONE ELSE would be bad for the game and in general could ruin the story overall. I do hope it's bigger than City though and not just copypasta everywhere you go and I hope the fighting is better this time round, I mean Origins had such a terrible fighting system. Like there was a 1/10 chance for the counter to not work in Origins and the amount of health the bad guys all had just fucked the game over good since you'd spend so long fighting and the long as shit takedown when they're on the floor was a pisstake since the enemies would just punch you off and it'd fuck your combo good.

Anyhow enough rambling. I hope the games good I really do.
Origins can't really be compared to any of the other Arkham games, Arkham Knight included. It wasn't rocksteady that made it. I also think you can be hyped for games of today. A lot of people didn't like last year, but that's because they were only looking at triple A titles and completely missing out on all the non-mainstream games that came out with no problem and ran perfectly. Plus, it's not like every game that was a triple A that game out last year had problems and it's also not like rocksteady hasn't delayed the game several times, which is usually a good sign that the game will run better than the ones that weren't delayed and didn't play properly. I won't say that only delayed games had issues, but most of the ones that came out late did just fine. Besides, when it comes to games, there's enough good out there that not everything should be looked at with negativity. I've been a gamer for more than 20 years, I know last year was bad but there's been worse in my time, a lot worse.