VGFacts

Full Version: Change-A-Word
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
change-a-word is a game where you just change a word in a sentence. heres a quick example

person 1: I hate you!
person 2: I love you!
person 3: I love pizza!

the rules are simple:

1. the sentence has to make sense. i guess it should be grammatically correct, but there could be some exceptions.

2. change only 1 word per post

3. dont add a new word

4. dont add a new sentence.

5. you can change the period/exclamation mark/question mark. the only catch is that it still counts for rule 2

the sentence is:

My plan consists of conquering Earth, getting the girl of my dreams, and eating nachos.
My plan consists of conquering Earth, getting the girl of my searches, and eating nachos.
My dream consists of conquering Earth, getting the girl of my searches, and eating nachos.
My dream consists of invading Earth, getting the girl of my searches, and eating nachos.
My dream consists of invading Earth, getting the girl of my searches, and eating Seattle.
My dream consists of invading Earth, getting the girl of my searches, and crushing Seattle.
My dream consists of invading Earth, herding the girl of my searches, and crushing Seattle.
My routine consists of invading Earth, herding the girl of my searches, and crushing Seattle.
My routine consists of invading Wonka's, herding the girl of my seaches, and crushing Seattle.
Musketeer routine consists of invading Wonka's, herding the girl of my searches, and crushing Seattle
Musketeer routine consist of invading Wonka's, herding the girls of my loins, and crushing seattle
Musketeer routine consist of invading Wonka's, herding the girls of my Velocipede, and crushing Seattle.
MacaroniĀ routine may consist of invading Wumbos, herding the gullsĀ of my barge, and the crushing realization of reality.

(I think I changed it a little too much...)
Yeah, you only change one thing. This one still stands.

Musketeer routine consist of invading Wonka's, herding the girls of my Velocipede, and crushing Seattle.
Musketeer routine consist of invading Hooter's, herding the girls of my Velocipede, and crushing Seattle.
Pages: 1 2 3 4