VGFacts

Full Version: Weird Voice Acting Connections
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So okay, I'm playing Tales of the Abyss, and having a pretty good time with it, but I just realized that Mieu is played by the same woman (Sandy Fox) who played Mistral in dot hack IMOQ, so what is basically happening in my mind at the moment, is that I'm seeing what would have happened if Haseo and Mistral knew each other at a time when Haseo was still being an ass to everyone. ........I literally just add to pause and soak that in for a moment, and get a good laugh before I could continue typing. That thought just makes me laugh so much, and it doesn't help that the menu options sound in the game is the same one used in dot hack IMOQ's menu. Thinking about that got me wondering if there was any time anyone here had a similar weird or funny experience just because of voice acting, so let's talk about that.
[Image: latest?cb=20080419000733]

"Snake, try to remember the basics of CQC."

Not sure if related or not, but whenever I watch an episode of Family Guy and I see her, that quote always pops into my head and I imagine her saying that to Snake instead of The Boss.